FAQ about applications
How can I apply?
We prefer it if you apply using our online application form. If this is not possible, you can also send us your application by e-mail or post.
Can I also send a speculative application?
If you can’t find a suitable job vacancy on our website, you are naturally also welcome to send a speculative application. TIP! Subscribe to JobAlert! This will keep you up-to-date about new job vacancies.
Can I apply for several jobs at the same time?
Yes, you can submit simultaneous applications for several jobs.
Are job advertisements always up to date?
As a rule, the job vacancies on our website are considered open.
Does the a. hartrodt group also offer jobs outside Germany?
a. hartrodt has offices and subsidiaries worldwide. You will find international job offers on the website of the respective national organisation.
Should I send my application to a specific person?
We specify the person to contact in the job advertisement. You can contact him or her at any time if you have queries about the position.
How long will I usually have to wait for a response?
It goes without saying that we make every effort to fill our vacancies as quickly as possible. A selection procedure normally lasts no more than 2 months. We will send you provisional notification if it takes longer.
How long will my application data be stored?
The way in which we handle your personal data is described in detail in our Data Protection Statement.
Will you return my application documents?
We will certainly return application folders sent to us by post.
Application sent! What happens next?
- As soon as we receive your application, we will send confirmation of receipt to the e-mail address provided.
- Afterwards, the human resources department will review your application documents individually. If your qualifications match our requirements profile, we will forward your documents to the respective department.
- If the department is also convinced of your suitability, we would of course like to get to know you in person. An employee in our human resources department will contact you by phone to make an appointment for an interview. This will subsequently be confirmed by e-mail.
- Your interview will be conducted by your direct manager and the relevant personnel officer. You can expect it to take 60 to 90 minutes.
- Were you equally convincing in your interview? If this is the case, we will contact you by phone or e-mail to discuss everything else. Once all the details have been clarified, you will receive your employment contract by post.
- Have you decided to join a. hartrodt? Then let us welcome you on board! It's very important to us that you quickly feel at ease in your new working environment, familiarise yourself thoroughly with your new tasks and become integrated into the team. In order to make sure of this, you will receive intensive support from your colleagues as part of our onboarding process.
- If our recruitment procedure ends with the selection of another candidate, you will of course be notified promptly.